Please backup your SuiteCRM instance.
Download the 3 Sugar-project installation packages:
- Sugar-project modules package
- Sugar-project theme package
- SugarPrint for Sugar-Project
Sugar-project modules package must be installed first.
- Create a backup of all your SugarCRM system (files and MySQL). It is better to make a full backup of your SugarCRM system before any changes are made.
- Log in to your SugarCRM system as Administrator and go to Admin > Module Loader and browse for Sugar-Project modules package ZIP file.
- Select your copy of Sugar-Project modules package and click on the “Upload” button.
- If the module is successfully uploaded, press on the “Install” button..
- Return to the Module loader, you should now install the package Sugar-Project theme package
- Select your copy of Sugar-Project theme package and click on the “Upload” button.
- If the module is successfully uploaded, press on the “Install” button.
- The second package is the theme. Installed themes are not showed in Module Loader. Please go to Admin > Themes, to list all themes installed.
- Deactivate any other theme in the list and set Sugar-Project Theme as default.
- Save and go back to the Administration panel. Select Repair and click on Quick Repair.
- When the installation is terminated please go to Administration > SugarProject Settings to customize Sugar-Project (if you have Pro version).
- If you face any issues, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org